Day 01: New Delhi (ARRIVAL): Welcome to India!!! On your arrival at Delhi international airport you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. At New Delhi, evening to be used in shopping and visiting the local bazaars. Night stay at your hotel.
Day 02: New Delhi: After a leisurely breakfast move out for a daylong sightseeing of Old Delhi (Shahajahanabad) and New Delhi which includes Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial. Night stay at your hotel.
Day 03: Agra: Morning, drive to Taj City - Agra in your exclusive vehicle. On the way visit Sikandara which is the mausoleum of Akbar. Further drive to Agra. On arrival check-in to your Hotel and move out to visit The Agra Fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Later at sunset visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. It took over 17 years to build this memorial by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaj. Night stay in your hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday.
Day 04: Jaipur: In the morning drive to Jaipur en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town" which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar. On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India check-in at your hotel. Time free for leisure. This is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the universe through the nine rectangular sectors subdividing it. In the evening take a walking tour of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most common places such as its squares and lanes. Night stay in your hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur: Take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal, Birla temple, Albert hall and excursion to the old capital Amber Fort. Here at Amber, you’ll ascend till the gates of majestic fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Optional trip to ethnic village resort where you may enjoy traditional Rajasthani dinner. Night stay at your hotel.
[Amber Fort Palace: - Amber Fort is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it's ultimate expression.
City Palace: - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar: - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Hawa Mahal: - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.]
Day 06: New Delhi (DEPARTURE): After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive straight to New Delhi. On arrival at appropriate time you will be transferred to the international airport of New Delhi to board the flight back to your home with a bunch of sweet memories. (The Tour Ends)
Highlights of the Tour
Red Fort, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple and Birla Temple.
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple, Elephant Ride at Amber Fort and Chokhi Dhani Village Resort.
Request Note: - The above proposed tour program can be customized as per your need and requirements.
The Tour cost will include:
- Accommodation in Luxury/5*/4*/3* hotels (as per your requirement) in air conditioned double occupancy room with attach bathroom.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at your hotel.
- Transportation in an exclusive air-conditioned Deluxe Car or the one of similar standards.
- Services of an English speaking guide during all your sightseeing schedules.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the tour itinerary.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes including interstate/toll taxes.
- Complimentary mineral water Bottles will be provided during your drive from one destination to another.
- Car will be equipped with Ice Box, Wet Tissue Papers and First Aid-Box.
- Assistance to all arrival and departure points by company representative.
The Tour cost will not include:
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- International airfare.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Any item not mentioned in cost will include column.